Client privacy is our number one priority at webKPI and we take every pre-caution to protect your data. No different
than visiting your CPA at tax time, we take the same precautions in managing your information. As added precaution, we can let the
client clear the financial data from the system after you harvest the graphs and reports needed. Here are some other rules that we
- Employees are trained on the proper handing of information.
- Data is stored on a server that is protected behind multiple
firewalls in a secured facility.
- Information is not sold or rented to anyone.
- We will co-brand with business partners the webKPI product.
We will clearly identify co-branded sites by displaying the webKPI on the site. The parties that will co-brand the product include
accounting firms, banks, business consultants and tax preparers that may likely already have a relationship with you or you do other
- We would only disclose your information if we are required by law such as court order, subpoena or search warrant.
Copyright © 2013 CellarStone Inc., All Rights Reserved